Please read through the process below:
- Contact CrossRoads to inquire about availability and request a contract. You may do this either by filling out a quote request form, emailing email@example.com, or calling us at (434) 277-8465 Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Return your signed contract within two weeks with your 10% deposit. Failure to return the Contract and Deposit may forfeit your reservation. Reservations are not guaranteed until the deposit is paid in full.
- The Half-Balance Payment: Half of the outstanding balance is due 45 days prior to your retreat to continue your reservation. If there is a reduction in the number of attendees and you let CrossRoads know prior to the Half-Balance Payment due date, then you only forfeit the 10% Deposit on each person attending. After the Half-Balance Payment due date, you forfeit 50% of the total balance on each person not attending.
- The Final Payment: The outstanding balance is due 15 days prior to your retreat. There are no refunds for cancellations or reduction in number of attendees made within 15 days of the retreat. Any cancellations or reduction in number of attendees within 15 days will owe the full balance for the retreat.
- Groups may make individual substitutions and apply money to previously unregistered attendees.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (434) 277-8465.